Sunday, August 17, 2008

So were Back.. and expecting too!






So guess the biggest news we have is.. we are expecting Baby #2!! When i found out Jeremy 

was working away from us for 3 days and i couldnt wait, so i sent him and email with this 

picture...

I am thinking i am due in March, the 9th. So i am pretty early still not even quite 3 months 

along yet.. I am really anxious about this baby and hopefully will get more excited as the baby 

grows.. but that is our exciting news and soon will have another sweet baby!



So it been forever since i have blogged.. i kinda lost interest, but then i realized its a good 

thing.. to have these memories to remember even if noone reads this blog.. its good for us! 

Well our summer was crazy busy.. so much family stuff going on, some photo shoots and lots 

and lots of being in the sun and having fun at the Lake! We went to echo lake with mine and 

Jeremy's family as well ( hopefully i'll get some pictures up sometime), my brother got 

married, and we had a few reunions too. But overall a great summer, but really glad to be back.. 

for a bit anyways. I leave again for 2 weeks, ya i know.. we just got back and i have to pack up 

and leave again...well 1st me and elias will fly to BC for my sisters wedding and then to Alberta 

to do pics for my cousin's wedding.. so hopefully after all that i will NOT be leaving for a long 

time! 



And then for one last shin dig before Jer heads back to school on the 25th, we are going 

camping for a few days with Woody and Laura, so that should be sweet.. elias and jost will love 

being together..  and it will be nice to be by the lake for these next very hot days..

Later..













































6 comments:

CGibb said...

Rachelle I'm so excited for you! I'm so nervous about baby #2, but luckily haven't had to start thinking about it yet! Anyway, Congratulations!

angie said...

Congrats on having another baby!

missLaura said...

I think I am excited enough for you and me Rachelle. Congrats again.

stone's eye view said...

Congrats! So excited for you.

ec said...

wahoo rachelle ... two kids are so much better than one;)

Andy said...

congratulations!