Monday, November 17, 2008

"Love story".. i just LOVE this song!!


I just LOVE this song, "Love story" by Taylor swift, but i especially love the music video.  The way they portray the song is sooo great, love the epic story mixed into present day.  

I am such a romantic and for all those that are too, you would love this video.

I saw Taylor Swift in concert when she was first starting out, she opened for Brad Paisley and she was really good, but this new song of her's is my favorite.

I have her new album, Fearless and its really good. But for sure, " love story" is my fave song, i can just play it over and over again and it makes me think of the dating years when you just cant get enough of eachother. 

Dont get me wrong Jeremy is still my "Romeo" and our life is my Love story, but its fun to think back and remember those fun, romantic times, when nothing in the world mattered but the two of you being together. 
No laundry, no cleaning, no photos to edit, no tantrums, no picking up toys, no cooking dinner.. ya know.. but still this is my life and my story now and i wouldnt change it for the world. Thanks to the two most important boys in my life. 

This song takes me back, out of my ordinary daily life, and sometimes ya just need that... if ya know what i mean...

Really listen to the words, they are soo great! 

Check out the song and video 

And also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby boy Elias who is 2 years old today, i love you so much!! Pictures soon to come.....

No comments: