Monday, February 4, 2008

I can't WAIT!


Lately it just seems like we never stop.. days just fly by. Less than 2 weeks until we got to Hawaii.. man it doesn't at all seem

real. These next couple of weeks are so busy.. I have a bunch of photo shoots, taking care of Luke 2 days a week and

then I have a Ward Fireside this Sunday. We are then leaving to ALberta on the following Thursday and fly out on the Saturday.. it

seems crazy to think. I have been giving Elias extra hugs and more attention than usual especially when i really think about

leaving him for a whole week. It makes me excited but Oh how i will miss him.. I honestly dont know if I can survive that long

without my snuggles from my little boy! For real.. i will be so sad to leave him.. but really can't wait to start getting out my

summer clothes.. shorts, flip flops.. Oh Ya its going to be sweet Heaven.... I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys were leaving Elias, good for you! Let me know how it goes. Don't miss him too much and have fun! That will be so sweet.

The Whiddens said...

Haha - I swear EVERYONE is going on vacations right around this time. We leave in a few weeks, too. I guess you are a way better mom than I am though because I CANNOT WAIT to leave my kids for a week! Just kiddin!
You and Jeremy will have so much fun on your vacation! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.

ec said...

lucky.

that's all i have to say about that.