Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A cold one....

I love taking winter pictures... but boy was it alot colder than i thought it was going to be. Elias is
getting really good at walking, he is now 14months old and loves to explore and walk everywhere.
I would have not been able to take these pictures if he wasnt walking, so its nice and he loves his new
found freedom and i like it too!
Elias was a trooper in the cold, we didnt stay very long at all..but i was able to still get some great shots..
check out my photography to see more..




3 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

Rachelle, I LOVE the picture of Elias in front of the white door.

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie Rachelle. Good job!

stone's eye view said...

Such awesome shots, I love the color and the white together.... probably not enough to get outside, though.