Friday, January 4, 2008

My Favorite Photo!


This is my new favorite photo of Elias.. When i look at this picture i still see my Baby. I love that he is just in a onesie and his

soother. I love when he has his soother, i think its looks so cute and i love when he smiles under his soother, that is my favorite.

I have just started weaning Elias off his soother and last night he went to bed without it and actually didnt cry and it kind of made

me a little sad because that is just one more thing that makes him a big boy now, is him without his soother. So i will look back

at this picture as he grows older everyday now and be able to still see my little baby in this photo.

2 comments:

ec said...

holy cow rachelle. he is so stinkin' old. i think that he has grown up a ton since you left a month ago.

what a cutie.

The Coopers said...

hey thanks i know he's grown too fast!